Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lavender Days

Last Saturday we went down to Mona, UT to support my sister-in-law, who was running a half marathon. Go Marissa! I sure couldn't do that.
The run was through Lavender fields and was very beautiful.

After we watched her cross the finish line we stayed around for the Lavender Days, which is like a little fair. We saw a jousting tournament with real horses and swords and lances. Livey absolutely loved the horses. She even got to ride on a pony and cried when Dennis took her off. They had a lot of fun crafts to do and activities. Dennis and I got to ride on a paddle boat in their little pond, we all rode on a wagon tour of the farm and got to pet animals in a petting Zoo. We are definately planning on going next year! Dennis and I might even run a 5k. If I get in shape, which hopefully I will!  


Olivia loved the pony ride!

We all enjoyed the big swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!