Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympics! Woot! and 7 peaks

Can I just say that I love the olympics? Dennis and I have our DVR set to record all the action on NBC. (Basically all the events the US is in) My favorites are volleyball (beach and regular) gymnastics and swimming. I used to play v-ball in high school so I can explain some rules to Dennis when he doesnt understand them. The Fab five in gymnastics are just amazing. I was so heartbroken for Jordyn when she didn't make it to all around. But they won the team gold medal! First team gold in 16 years! And of course everyone knows about Michael Phelps and his awesomeness.


We went to 7 peaks today with Olivia. Dropped off Maddy at the grandparents so we could focus on Livey today. Dennis and I have the pass of all passes and even Olivia has a tadpole pass (which was free). First we went on the slides. Dennis was able to hold Livey on his lap while riding down. She seemed to like it. Then we played in the little kid water area. She just loves water. She also loves the Lazy river. It's so cute to watch her. After about two hours we left to go get Maddy. It seems like everytime we go swimming we have to get Little Ceasers afterwards. I was starving! Nothing like a hot fresh pizza when you are going to pass out with hunger, ok not pass out, but I was pretty hungry! I'm a nursing momma and can't seem to get enough food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!