Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Massage

I'm starting up my massage business and have a nice new website! Feel free to check it out.
 http://qbrmassage.theraqiagroup.com/
Also, If you've ever recieved a massage from me, I'm wanting to get more testimonials up. Please take some time to write a little about your experience including, How was the massage? Did you feel relaxed? What was your favorite part or technique? Would you recommend Jennifer to others? And whatever else you feel like writing. Sign your name or use your initials if you don't want your full name shown.
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. So... I didn't know that you were a massage therapist. That's SO awesome! I would LOVE to have a massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I give you a massage next week? Anytime Wed through Saturday. Let me know what day works best for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!