Saturday, October 27, 2012

Toddler Busy Bags

My friend invited me to attend a busy bag exchange party recently. Basically you all make a certain number of bags with fun things for toddlers to do while at church, doctors, ect. Then you all swap and you get all kinds of fun easy to take bags.

Here is what I made.

Dennis helped a lot by cutting the holes on the top of these super cute containers I found for 2 for $1. The plastic was pretty hard so he had to really work at it.
These are called Pom pom push it in. Basically the kids take the pom poms out and stuff them back in the hole.
Olivia really loves it!
We had such a good time. We only had 6 people in our group but we got some really fun things from the exchange. I'm wanting to host a party with my sisters-in -law. If anyone would be interested in doing a busy bag party let me know and I'll be sure to include you in my party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!