Friday, August 31, 2012

Piano Playin

So I haven't really practiced the piano in years. In my defense, we haven't had a piano until last year. I finally started practicing on Monday. I'm surprised by how bad I was at first, but I'm getting better! I'm getting some of the hymns down that I used to play all of the time. It is kinda hard to practice because Livey always wants to play with me, but she has so much fun and is so cute to watch that I don't mind. I try getting some good quality practice in when she sleeps. Wednesday I was playing a hymn and singing along and Livey climbs on the bench and starts pounding on the keys and singing along with mommy. It was so adorable!

So Olivia's new favorite song is "Popcorn Popping". She loves doing the actions and usually gets ahead of the song in her hurry to do all of the actions. Guess who else loves the song? Maddy! Whenever I do the popcorn popping action she smiles and laughs and starts babbling along :D
I love being a mommy to such adorable little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!